NewBlue is excited to announce the long-awaited update of TotalFX 360 and Titler Pro 7.9 Post lineup, focused on unrivaled, powerful performance and stability to hyperdrive your productivity and convenience.
We’ve dedicated the past year+ to bringing your requested improvements to life with unwavering focus. We’ve prioritized performance, stability, and efficiency above all else. Your feedback has been our driving force, and we’re thrilled to finally unveil the results of our journey.
Highlights of this new update:
- Render Optimizations: Benefit from multi-thread rendering for render speeds and cache times slashed up to fourfold.
- Unmatched Stability Across All NLEs: With help from our invaluable customer community, we’ve rigorously fine-tuned the stability of Titler Pro 7. Whether you’re on Mac or Windows, or using any NLE, enjoy a reliable experience—especially on tight deadlines.
- Two New Graphic Template Collections: Refresh your look with two stunning graphic template collections included with TotalFX 360 and Titler Pro 7 Ultimate. The Apex Synergy collections, also available separately for $59, will captivate your audience with elegance in motion.
- PNG Sequence Output: Experience faster, cross product compatible, motion graphics export with PNG sequences.
- Improved Render Quality: Improved antialiasing for faster, better results.
Over 40 Fixes & Refinements
- Critical stability improvements.
- Multithreaded rendering for decreased Render and Cache wait times
- Hardware antialiasing
- Upgraded Silicon Mac Support
- Added option to load a Paragraph to Library
- Adjusted Cache efficiency in Edius
- Solved persistent crash with Titler Pro in Avid Media Composer.
- Fixed Stabilizer implementation
- Resolved crashes when adding Pause Points
- Resolved opening projects from previous versions of Titler Pro
- Implemented PNG compression
- Corrected Pan and Zoom applying as black
- Implemented new workflow for adding titles in Premiere Pro
- Improved render efficiency and system resource management
- Fixed alpha issue applying 3D text with images or textures
- Implemented support for new AMD drivers
- Resolved adjustments to project settings resizing titles incorrectly
- Resolved cutting of Region of Interest in certain graphics
- Fixed handle functionality controlling rotation
- Corrected Title Sharing control
- Resurrected Squash text symbol
- Corrected Pixel Aspect ratio drifting
- Resolved Clamp to Legal Range not affecting full dynamic range in NLE
- Fixed colors inverting in Magix Video Pro X
Download the update now: