After Effects exports the following types of layers for use in your Titler design:
- Text layers export as editable text with font, color, bold, and italic attributes.
- Solid layers export as editable rectangles with width, height, and color attributes.
- Image and video layers export as editable objects.
- Other layer types export as video assets.
Exported layers also include the following attributes:
- Start and end times.
- Position, rotation, and scale.
- Common blending modes.
- Track mattes.
However, please note a few limitations:
- Shape layers export as video, not as editable objects.
- Keyframes don’t export.
- Animations don’t export with layers that are tagged as variables, but you can add effects, transitions, and keyframes to the exported layers in Titler to re-create the animations.
We invite feedback as we continue to strengthen the scope and flexibility of this feature. Please send questions and project samples to [email protected].