Today we released an update to Titler Live 5 – available for Titler Live 5 customers. This v5.5 update introduces a direct integration with ProPresenter. Easily configure your presentation and church service projects to be use as fully animated and dynamic motion graphics.
The new update includes:
- Beautiful, animated and engaging lower-third, picture-in-picture, and main title templates will immediately level up the production quality of your sermon livestreams.
- Our streamlined and intuitive ProPresenter workflow allows any user (novice to pro) to quickly set up on-air graphics for streaming.
- Remote control Titler Live from ProPresenter so you can do more with a limited production crew.
- Automate your entire livestream (graphics, camera switching and more) from actions in ProPresenter.
List of other notable improvements and fixes.
- Added PTZ Camera import and control for Present and Sport versions.
- Updated Companion integration to support changes in version 3.0.
- Implemented SAC support for Windows.
- Text is no longer resized in crawls.
- Crawls no longer stop rendering with long text strings.
- Fixed hung login in Microsoft Excel data controller.
- Resolved freeze when 2 or more imported AE layers are rendering simultaneously.
- Solved issue when EPS vectors are imported without transparency.
- Fixed intermittent hang when rendering complex charter sets.
- Resolved missing fonts and message fields in Carbon graphics.