June 1, 2015— Production-proven video special effects, transitions and titling technology company NewBlue, Inc. (“NewBlue”) announced the release of Titler Pro 4, the fourth edition of their popular video titling software line. Bringing video editors power, efficiency and versatility, this breakthrough video plugin includes 24 new features including PSD import, OpenFX integration, title caching and an optimized workspace.
With enhanced performance, workflow and function, Titler Pro 4 accelerates the creation of 2D and 3D titles, lower thirds and video end credits. Using Titler Pro 4’s Quick Edit user interface, video editors can create high-end titles quickly directly within their non-linear video editing software (NLE). Titler Pro 4 works with all professional NLEs, including Adobe Premiere, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Grass Valley Edius, Sony Vegas and more.
Explains Todor Fay, CEO, “We built Titler Pro 4 based on the feedback from our impassioned customers. As a result, Titler Pro 4 delivers a truly unmatched experience with improved speed, usability, and versatility. Titler Pro 4 users will enjoy a titling experience that will enable them to manage, build, and integrate like never before.”
– Rich drag and drop animations
– 2D & 3D Vector Text
– Multi-Title Management featuring Quick Edit™
– Shape and Text Extrusion
– EPS & PSD File Support
– OpenFX Support
– NLE-integrated & Stand-Alone Workflows
– Resolution independent [beyond 4K]
– Apply rich animations for dynamic titles without the need for manual keyframing
– Design titles in 2D and 3D text layers for stunning results
– Manage multiple titles from one place
– Generate 3D text and logos with shape and text extrusion
– Manipulate and animate EPS and PSD files directly inside Titler Pro
– Integrate OpenFX effects and transitions from GenArts Sapphire and more for unbound creative freedom
– Manipulate three different kinds of lights in space with custom lighting options
– Work independently of your NLE for quick design work, video file exports, and title project management
– Compatible with all levels of video quality including HD, 4K, 5K
Feature Levels, Pricing, and Availability
NewBlue offers Titler Pro 4 in 3 feature levels and price points:
- Titler Pro 4 ($299), which includes the Titler Pro 4 plugin with a base of 40 design templates.
- Titler Pro 4 Elite ($399), which includes Titler Pro 4, 40 base design templates, 40 styles from the Classics Collection and 12 lower thirds from the GraphPax collection.
- Titler Pro 4 Ultimate ($499), which includes Titler Pro 4, 40 base design templates, 80 styles from the Classics and Reflections collections and 36 lower thirds from the OnAir, PrimeTime and GraphPax Collections.
Titler Pro 4 is available at https://www.newbluefx.com/titling, as well as through video software distribution channels.
About Titler Pro 4
NewBlue Titler Pro 4 empowers artists to create dynamic 3D text animation quickly and easily inside of their NLE of choice. It includes 40+ built-in styles and enables users to create their own using Titler Pro’s innovative, workflow-enhancing interface. Plus, Titler Pro integrates all NewBlueFX plugins for a quick, useful way to develop stylized titles, lower thirds and end credits.
About NewBlue, Inc.
Delivering innovative, production-proven video effects, transitions and titling technologies since 2006, NewBlue, Inc. provides video editing solutions to filmmakers, and broadcast professionals worldwide. The company’s NewBlueFX line features an extensive product portfolio of video effects, transitions and titling products which integrate directly into non-linear editing platforms, such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro, Black Magic Da Vinci Resolve, Grass Valley Edius and Sony Vegas. Its flagship titling tool, Titler Pro, provides real-time, flexible and NLE-integrated motion graphics authoring and is available for desktop NLEs, as well as Telestream Wirecast. Privately held, NewBlue is located in San Diego, California.
Media Contact: [email protected]
NewBlue, NewBlueFX and Make the Cut are registered trademarks and Titler Pro, Titler Pro 4 and Quick Edit are trademarks of NewBlue, Inc. All rights reserved. All other names are trademarks of their respective holders.