Today, we’re excited to introduce WeatherCast, a game-changing tool designed to bring sophisticated, seamless weather reporting to live streaming and broadcasts.
NewBlue WeatherCast differentiates itself by showing that integration of real-time, location-specific weather graphics into a professional broadcasting look can be easy and affordable. And, with NewBlue’s reputation for high-quality, professional-grade solutions in broadcast data controller integration and titling, WeatherCast naturally appeals to professional broadcasters.
WeatherCast seamlessly integrates into the existing Captivate versions of Broadcast, Sport, and Present and offers a unique blend of flexibility and functionality tailored for live broadcast environments.
Conveying accurate, reliable, and engaging weather information is crucial. WeatherCast stands out as a smooth, comprehensive way to seamlessly connect, preview, and deliver, weather information into on-air graphics.
Here’s a quick walk through WeatherCast features and capabilities, showcasing how it can transform your productions.
- Quick Intelligent Setup: WeatherCast integrates smoothly with Captivate, eliminating the need for complex import workflows.
- Comprehensive Forecasting: Offering daily, hourly, current, and 10-day forecasts, WeatherCast delivers a detailed view of weather patterns, providing the information needed to present effectively.
- Weather API for Real-Time Data: WeatherCast retrieve real-time, location-specific weather data from Weather API, ensuring your broadcast features the most current weather information worldwide.
- User-Friendly Location Input: Simply input a city name or postal code to access localized weather data.
- Multilingual: WeatherCast data is localized in over 50 selectable languages, ensuring appropriate display anywhere in the world.
- Dynamic Data Display: Experience real-time data updates across multiple cities with up-to-date, relevant information.
- Metric and Non-Metric Measurement Options: Catering to different regional preferences, WeatherCast allows the choice between metric and non-metric units, making the data universally comprehensible.
- Interactive Graphics: Select different cities, and watch the data dynamically update your graphics.
- Location Sequencing: Set locations and interval for a seamless, automated experience.
- Data Customization: Access Over 80 different Weather Variables for Customized Reporting. Feature multiple cities simultaneously or in sequence for flexible weather coverage.
- Core Weather Palette: Includes standard graphics for common use cases, from current day to weekly forecast, in two design styles, plus useful options, from a crawl to a subtle weather bug.
- Infinitely Configurable: Designed to be easily reconfigured and resized to fit your style.
WeatherCast not only enhances the quality of weather broadcasting but also offers a user-friendly and versatile platform for meteorologists, news anchors, and broadcasters.
Stay tuned for more updates and tutorials on how to make the most of this innovative tool. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or new to weather reporting, WeatherCast is here to take your work to new heights. Happy broadcasting!