Welcome to Titler Pro 6
Now that you’ve installed Titler Pro 6, we’ll show you how to get
a quick start with helpful content.
with Titler Pro 6
Learn to Set Up Your First Title, Make Edits, and More
Learn how to use Titler Pro 6’s powerful features to quickly create stunning titles.
- 0:35 How to add a title to your project
- 0:45 Getting to know the Titler Pro 6 Interface
- 1:07 How to Add and Edit a Template
- 1:40 Make Precise Edits with the Zoom Feature
- 2:09 How to Use the Revamped History Menu
- 2:23 Design Creative Titles with the Mask Effect
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Will my current NewBlue titling templates work in Titler Pro 6?
Answer: Yes, all existing styles and templates are compatible with Titler Pro 6. You can also find new templates here.
Question: Can I run the Titler Pro interface as a standalone program to create titles?
Answer: Yes! Look for the “ Titler Pro 6 standalone” icon in your Applications folder (Mac) or Start button (Windows)
Question: How do I add a title in my video editing application?
Answer: Visit our help file for step-by-step instructions on how to add titles in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Magix Vegas Pro, Grass Valley EDIUS, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe After Effects and Avid Media Composer.
Got More Questions?